Thursday, May 31, 2012

Currently...

Well some of you already know that I had an allergic reaction this weekend to mosquito bites of all things. It landed me in the ER for a few hours.  I am finally starting to feel back to normal after living on Steroids and Benadryl around the clock for the past few days.  Thank you for all your prayers and kind words.  I guess I'll be living in a bubble from now on.  Not really sure how to avoid mosquitos in Texas...  

I've got a lot of pictures to get caught up on including Brooke's Birthday and Kindergarten Graduation. Her Birthday was Monday and her Graduation was today.  I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I now have a 1st grader.

Yesterday morning it dawned on me that I was packing Brooke's last Kindergarten lunch.  Brian walked into the kitchen, took one look at me and said "Are you crying?"  

So what if I was?!

Currently... we attended a going away party for Brooke's friend Alexis.

And my friends (Alexis' parents) Kim and Brian.


At the end of the party Alexis announced that she had made friendship bracelets for all of her friends who attended the party.  I thought that was so sweet and the kids all loved them.

Brian and Kim are moving to Kentucky with our other friends David and Colleen to start OneLife Community Church.  I am so excited for them as they embark on this journey.  Praying for you all!  God's got big things planned in Kentucky.


Currently... Ava had her first set of professional dance pictures taken.  I even got her dolled up with a little makeup.  She has been waiting for this day for a long time.


Ava and her classmates are going to be Bears in this years dance recital.

"Grrrrr."

After dance pictures Brooke and I headed out to attend her end of the year Soccer party.  Thank you Coach Sophia,

 and Coach Chris for all your hard work and dedication this season.

Currently... Parker finished up his first year at preschool.  To say he loved it would be an understatement.  It's been really fun to watch him grow this year.  He's such a character and is talking more and more everyday.  He's becoming quite the little chatterbox.

Currently... Brooke took her dance pictures too.  She has two costumes but I only got a picture of her in this one.  Can't wait to see the professional ones.

Currently... I'm in Heaven.  Look what I found at the store last week.  If I close my eyes when I sip it, Summer is already here.  Minus the 100+ temps.

No comments: