Monday, May 21, 2012

Currently...

Things have been busy around here lately but we're having a blast.  I had to steal a minute to get on here and share a few of my favorite pictures from the last week or so.

Currently... Ava finished up her first season of soccer.  She really enjoyed it.  We really enjoyed watching her too.  She was so cute in her little uniform!


Currently... We got the honor of dedicating 13 babies at our church on Mother's day.  It warms my heart to see so many loving families vowing to lead their children in God's example. I know He has great things planned for each of these little Lovies.  I pray God's power of protection and guidance over each of these precious families.  

After spending time with all those little babies I went home to my little babies on Mother's day.  My sick little babies.  The girls had fevers and Brooke actually threw up.  Brian had bought tickets to a Renaissance Fair and we had planned to go celebrate Mother's Day there but since the kids were sick we decided to stay home.  Daddy saved the day with a Red Box rental .   

Currently...  I found this picture on my computer on Monday.  Brooke stayed home from school so we could go to the Doctor.  Ava tested positive for Strep and the verdict for Brooke is that she had a viral infection.  Not that you could tell that they were feeling under the weather at all by this picture.  Goofballs!

Currently... Brooke partook in her first Field Day.  It was a blast.  We were all pooped by the end of the day.

Currently... This, well whatever kind of bush/tree it is, is blooming in my front yard.  Isn't it pretty?

Currently...  Brooke's dance studio did a little mini recital at Barnes and Noble.  They were so cute.  I can't wait to see them all dressed up in their costumes! 

Currently... During the recital Ava decided Kristine was going to be her new Mommy.  She called her "Momma Kristine" for the rest of the night.

When we left the mall that night after dinner with friends, Brian pointed out Venus in the sky to Parker.  Right away he started yelling at the top of his lungs "There's Venus!"  Only it didn't sound like Venus...  

The funniest part of the whole thing was the girls laughing hysterically.  When I asked them what they were laughing about they said "He's saying 'There's Peanuts!"  

Love them!

Currently... The Fireflies had their last game.  They had a pretty good season all and all.  They have come a long way.  By the end of the season they weren't even scoring on themselves anymore!  You could really see them improving every week.

Currently... We finally made it to the Renaissance Fair.  I've got a ton more pictures to share later but let's just say it was quite the experience.

Alright well I feel so much better that I was able to get caught up on here a little.  I hate getting behind because I forget things to easily.  Time is flying by too fast and I don't want to miss a thing. {enter Aerosmith sound track here}

Now I am going to hobble my way into bed.  Can someone please call and check on me in the morning.  I slightly ODed on Funnel Cake fries (yes you read that right) yesterday so today I hit it hard at the gym today.  I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling it in the a.m.

No comments: