Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Women's Retreat 2012

This picture pretty much sums up my whole weekend.

I {heart} these women.


Roomies!


My status update Sat. morning was, "That moment when you wake up next to some of your best friends surrounded by empty bleach pens, chalk dust, cookie, Funyun and Tortilla Factory carnage..."   


Yep, that sounds about right.

 We might have a had a little bit too much fun.

Yep, Kristine and I had to do it. 

As a side note, if you've had three kids you may want to go pee before doing trying this at home...

Just a helpful tip from two mom's with 6 kids between them.

The rest of the night was...

well, a blur.


There was a a trip for Mexican food around midnight and for some reason we ended up in a Walmart parking lot...  And then around 2 a.m. our room reeked of bleach while we worked on these little beauties.


Saturday morning started off with some quiet time by the lake.






And then things got a little crazy.

Ok, a lot Crazy!

Thanks for the memories girls!


I loved laughing with you!


We sure did a lot of that.


I learned so much this weekend.  I took 11 pages of notes to be exact.  It was a lot to process in 24 hours but I'll tell you one thing -I have some of the best friends in the world.  Amazing, Godly, authentic, courageous women.  Friends who love me for me, and who let me love them right where they are.  I am so blessed and honored to call them friends.  

I also got to meet and make new friends with some wonderful ladies.  All and all it was a great weekend, one that I will never forget.

One for the record books!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome pic of the glow stick dance! I'm gankin' it if that's ok with you! And that's a HORRIBLE pic of me lol but I forgive you :) I love you pics!

Kyla said...

Heck no, I don't mind! I wish I could have gotten ones of your bums but I was too busy laughing mine off. And that's not you! That's 80's Kim!