Monday, January 24, 2011

Day One Hundred and Eighty

Actual Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010

After Brian got home we headed to the little creek down the road to feed the duckies. There's a pretty nice walking trail following along it and I desperately needed to get out and get some fresh air and exercise. I still wasn't feeling 100% but I was getting better day by day. I wasn't in any pain, mostly I remember being really tired.

I think I forgot to mention that part about the migraine I was suffering from. It's called a "Silent" migraine because there's no pain with it. You get all the crazy side effects of a migraine without the pain.

Ava feeding the ducks.

Daddy and Parker feeding the ducks.

I was amazed by how well behaved they were. I've been some places where the ducks pretty much attack you to get the food but these guys were very well mannered. They came close but they weren't aggressive at all.

It was a fun little outing and the kids can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

So glad I blog stlak you now. ;) LOL

Kyla said...

Me too! Haha And I'm super excited that y'all are in our Community Group!