Monday, January 24, 2011

Day One Hundred and Eighty-Six

Actual Date: Monday, September 27, 2010
All great things must come to an end. It was time for Karlana to get back to school. She still had a few days off still to recover from her surgery so she needed to get home where it was quiet and she could rest!

I felt better knowing that she at least had clean sheets to rest on.

I told Kar that she could pick out the kids clothes for the day if she wanted. I used to watch Karlana and her little brother and sister a lot when they were little and picking out their clothes was always my favorite thing to do. It was like having real live baby dolls!

The shirt that Kar picked for Brooke was one that she had actually bought for Brooke when she was on a Mission Trip down in Ecuador a few years ago. It used to be a dress but Brooke is so skinny that she's been able to wear it as a shirt now that she's bigger. It's one of her favorites because she knows that Karlana picked it out just for her.

Waving goodbye.

The shirt that Ava has on used to be mine when I was little. It's a little poncho dress.

Speaking of me being little...Here I am in that dress when I was a little younger than Ava is now. Wasn't I cute? What happened?

No comments: