Monday, January 24, 2011

Day One Hundred and Eighty-Three

Actual Date: Friday, September 24, 2010
Brooke made this sign and hung it up on the door to her and Ava's room before I took her to school this morning. She told me "Even though it looks like an avocado half, it really says 'keep out Ava!" I told her good luck with that, y'all share a room in case you didn't notice...

And so the sister rivalry begins...

After we got home from taking Brooke to school I was running around doing my normal morning clean up. Ava was laying on the floor watching cartoons which is really rare for her. That girl never sits still. Next thing I know she was out like a light.

She was so tired she was drooling! As I was taking these pictures I started noticing that she was radiating heat. I felt her head and she was burning up! It came out of no where. Poor baby. That explains why she was laying there so quietly.

Here's one more shot of her pudgy little toes. I love little chunky baby hands and feet!

No comments: