Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tiny Dancers

Saturday was the day of the big recital.  I love watching them preform.  It makes my heart super happy (If your a Mom of a child ages 6 or under- a image of Kai-lan probably just popped into your head) and so proud.  

This was Brooke's second year preforming and she acted like she's been doing it her whole life.  After she came off the stage and got her flowers I said "smile" and this is the pose she struck.


The girls with their sweet friend Lily.

Two Teddy Bears!  Ava and her friend Brylee.  It was really fun watching their class because for most of them it was their first time preforming.  They were super cute!

I was a little worried how Ava would do because the stage mom for her class told me after dress rehersal that morning that when Ava went on stage during practice, she turned around and faced the back of the stage the whole time.  She said she did the whole dance perfect, just turned around backwards!  Yikes!

I tried not to make a big deal about it, I just reminded her that she needed remember to turn and face the chairs because Daddy and Mommy would be out there smiling at her.  I guess that worked because she did great!

Brooke and her teacher Miss Baylee.  She was such a blessing this year.  Brooke absolutely adores Miss Baylee and she was such a shinning example and role model to all the girls she was teaching.


Ava and her flowers.  The girls asked Daddy if they could get Sonic on the way home because they did such a good job.  Of course he said yes. But not two seconds after we were in the car Ava fell asleep. We finally got her to wake up and tell us what kind of ice cream she wanted.  After the important things like ordering ice cream where out of the way Ava said "Mom, get a picture of me with my sunflowers!"


Good job girls!  I'll never get tired of watching my babies do things they love.

No comments: