Saturday, June 16, 2012

Currently...

Currently... There was this beautiful sunset as we were leaving church.  Nice little treat after a great service message; "Show me your friends and I will show you your future."  


Currently... We have been cheering Daddy on the past couple Fridays as he plays indoor soccer with a team of guys from his work.  It's so fun to watch.  The first week Parker sat in the stands and yelled at Brian the whole time.  

"Get the ball Dada!  Run!  You gotta go faser (faster)!"


Currently... I got gas and I noticed that some extra dripped out when I was putting the handle up.  When I looked down I saw that it had made a perfect Mickey Mouse head shape.  Do you see it?  It made me anxious for our California trip this Summer.


Currently... I had a horrible migraine.  At one point in the afternoon I couldn't even lift my head off the pillow.  At nap time I crawled into Ava's bed with a icepack and tried get some relief.  I love that bed.  Especially during nap time.  It's dark and cozy.  Kinda like a cave.

Currently... We've been enjoying lots of fun family movie nights and staying up late now that it's Summer!


Currently... Parker man had fun at the mall water park.  He kept running around giggling in that little high pitched giggle he has and yelling "Mama, look at all the waterfalls!"

 Currently... We celebrated Brooke's birthday (a few weeks late but who's counting) at the American Girl Doll store with a few of her friends from school.  It was so much fun and I will blog more about it later. 

 I so want to have my birthday party there next year!  Hey, our anniversary is coming up next month... Maybe I can talk Brian into celebrating there. NOT! 


Currently... We unTangled Rapunzel's hair.  This poor doll, her hair was so long and beautiful the day we got her.  Two hours (more like two minutes later) it was a huge tangled (Pun intended) mess.  I finally just braided it into one big braid because it looked so bad.  

Then one day I was perusing around Pintrest and found a tutorial {via} on how to make those locks look like new again with a little fabric softener, water and a wig brush.  Worked like a charm!  I'm filing that one way in my bag of tricks for later for sure.

Currently... Brian and I earned our official redneck Texan badges.  We've had some storms roll through our area recently and one evening the clouds were a little scary.  We stood outside like a bunch of bumpkins watching the sky's.  Brian even got on top of his car at one point to get a better look.  It was weird because if you looked out our back porch, the sky's were clear and blue.  But out the front something completely different was going on.

Currently... The girls are worn the heck out.  Monday through Thursday this week they had VBS.  On top of that they've been practicing for their recital that is later today.  Stay tuned!  You know I'll be posting pictures of that!




No comments: