Friday, March 2, 2012

Nap Time

Every Mom knows, nap time is the best time of the day.  I have learned in my almost 6  years of motherhood that nap time is as much for Mommy as it is for the kids.  

This is where Ava chose to take her nap today.  In a tent in the playroom.  This girl can sleep anywhere.    

Please excuse the mess.  The kids pretty much demolished the play room earlier.  I am laid up on the couch recovering from food poisoning.  It's as awful as it sounds. 

Since Sissy is not sleeping in her princess bed, Parker asked if he could sleep there.  Sure, why not?
I went in to check on him a bit ago and this is what I found.  Poor boy fell asleep right in the middle of reading a princess book with a American Girl Doll catalog by his side.  

If this boy survives growing up with two big sisters it will be a miracle.  

No comments: