Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Falling Back Into Fall

Look at me, I'm all the way into October.  I just might make it through last years haps before this year is half over.
My glittery pumpkin was cute huh?  But we'll talk about that later.

Brooke with her new "Best BFF" friend, Kaelyn at their school's Fall Festival.

The girls both got their faces painted.

Ava riding Parker's bike down the neighbors driveway.  That girl flies.  I love that face.

These next two pictures have nothing to do with anything but they were in the same folder and I kinda sorta like them.
The cutest little Puppy ever.

And this one well, I just like the color contrast.

Halloween came and went before I knew it.

But I did find time to squeeze in some craft time.  I made that orange wreath.  Not to shabby huh? 

I did NOT make that black bow.  That bow came off of a flower girl dress Brooke wore a few years ago.  I'm all about re-purposing.

Then there was the glitter pumpkin.  The kids had a blast doing this.

 I love the way the stem turned out.


Sometimes I go a little nuts when it comes to Fall decorations.

Just a little...

No comments: