Tuesday, February 14, 2012

August 17, 2011

A awhile ago at Brooke's Dance Recital Ava said to me "Next day I'm going to be a ballerina.  You know, when I'm a Brookie."  

She meant when she was Brooke's age "next day" (tomorrow or later on) than she could go to dance class too.
  
Finally "next day" had arrived!  And let me tell you she was thrilled.  She told everyone about the new dance bag Auntie Chelsea had bought her and I don't think that smile left her face all afternoon. 

Brooke also had a big first that day too.  That night she got to meet her teacher and see her classroom and classmates for the very first time.  I had been so nervous because ever since Summer started and she left her Preschool she told me over and over, "I'm going to hate my new school and my new Teacher.  I only love Mrs. Liz!"  But something changed that night.  As soon as we got home she she was so excited she said "I wish school started tomorrow because I can't wait to go!"

No comments: