Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentines!

I found this one on my camera.  It's from AFTER the Daddy Daughter Dance that Ava and Daddy went to.  I loved how excited she was when she got home.  She took her jacket off and showed me all the cool stuff she got and the pretty necklace (which is now hanging from my rear view mirror because she gave it to me) that she made all by herself.  After she got done showing me she said "Can you get your camera out and take a picture of me and Daddy again?"  That's kind of a big deal because Ava doesn't usually like to have her picture taken.

And here's a prime example.  When it's not her idea to take a picture she does the "cheese smile" and averts her eyes from the camera.  But she's still cute anyways.  

Parker's shirt says "Mommy's My Valentine"  My cousin bought it for him last year and I found it in his closet this year.  It's a little small but I squeezed his head through the hole, put a shirt underneath it and made it work for one day.  It was too cute not to. 

After we dropped Parker off at his school, Ava and I headed over to have lunch with Brooke.  It's so fun to sit at the table and listen to little Kindergarten girls talk about whatever it is little Kindergarten girls talk about.

  
Then we headed over to Brooke's class to help set it up for their Valentines Day party. 

So much fun.  Oh to be 5 years old again...

No comments: