Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My (not so) Little Man

Parker had his Spring pictures taken at school a few weeks ago.  I can't believe he's my "baby."  My baby is not a baby at all anymore!  

He's becoming such a little man more and more every day.  

He is obsessed with opening and closing doors for us girls.  

He cracks people up daily with his politician handshake routine.  

His newest thing is freaking out whenever we see a trash truck or tractor.  Not just because he's a boy and boys love that kind of stuff, but because "It's dirty!"  Every time we see a tractor moving dirt he yells "Oh no!  Tractor's dirty!" 

He's such a lover.  Whenever his sisters are crying he always goes and asks them "You ok?  Why crying?"  ...Unless of course he's the one making them cry...

Even though I'm sad that my baby is growing up it's exciting to see what a sweet little man he is becoming.

No comments: