Monday, April 2, 2012

Currently...

Currently: My nose is a faucet.  Literally.  My allergies are kicking my butt this year.  It's so pretty outside but that pollen is one bad mama jama.

 Currently: We finished this fun little craft that Brooke's teacher asked us to make for the class.  When we were making them I couldn't help but thinking they looked kinda like Angry Birds.  

I think maybe Parker needs a Angry Birds party this year... Hum... 

And I really, really had to hold myself back from putting bows on the pink one's there.  How cute would that be?

 Currently: We are enjoying our Friday nights and Saturday Mornings at the soccer field.  Even if I ended up looking like a lobster by Saturday evening.

  Last Friday the TCU Girls Soccer team came to coach the kids.  They had a blast.

Ava is loving soccer too.  She's super fast and got quite the little leg on her.  

Recently: I cleaned out some boxes and found these gems:
 "When on the ladder of success, don't let a boy look up your dress."  That was my senior quote in the yearbook.  Classy huh?  My Auntie Diane made me that sweet pillow.

I also found a stack of left over invites from our wedding.  Look how cute we are as cartoons.

My sweet little innocent Mom had this on her Van back in the day.  Can you believe it?  And does anyone know where that Van is today?  That thing was one of a kind.

I liked LOVED these things when I was a kid.  I think I read them about a million gazillion times.

Mix tapes!  Remember making tapes?!  I so wish I had a tape player so I could hear what I recorded.  I now there's commercials on some of those.  I swear I listened to those things until they were wore the heck out.  And when you got tired of that mix, you just taped over them.

That was back in the day when I used to listen to 99.1 KGGI Baby!  And the fat five @ nueve!  I am dying laughing right now.  And so are all my friends from back home.  Remember that?!  We thought we were so cool back then.  Wow.

Currently: I am depressed.  

Every year since we've moved here my sweet little nephews have come for Easter.  It's our tradition.  Well this is the first year they are not going to be able to make it.  Their school changed their Spring break schedule.  :o(  I am so so sad.  

And I don't wanna talk about it.  I'm gonna go pout now.

No comments: