Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day Sixty-Three

Actual Date: Thursday, May 27, 2010Like she does on most mornings, Ava was the first to wake on this morning. And like she does on most mornings, she continued to wake up the rest of the house by just being her. She has no concept of volume control... Anyways, she woke Parker up first and we heard him fuss from the living room. She said "Bubba is awake Mommy! I get him!" I waited a bit and then I heard some laughing and giggling so i went in to see what was going on. This is what I found. Two little cuties.

Oh, and I had forgotten about these little gems! These actually belong two posts back under May 25th.
While Chelsea and I were out shopping, my Mom and Grandma were watching the kids for us. When we got home this is what we found...
Apparently he had wet through his outfit and the only thing available to change him into was a pair of Ava's jammies. Poor guy. I've got to hand it to him though, he's rockin' that pink Unicorn with his Pirate helmet. Real mean wear pink!

Next is what happens when a Mommy, a Grandma and Great Grandma get involved, too involved, in their Real Housewives of New Jersey episode...
The child sitting not more than two feet away from all of them decides to sort through the stack of nail polish on the table and paint her toes. And not one of them notices, until it's too late.
At least she picked a color that matched her outfit and she kinda did a good job. Well, she kept it all on her toes at least. Oh my dear Ava, you keep life so interesting. And for that, I love you.

No comments: