Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day Two


March 29, 2010
About two weeks ago we spent the morning walking around Lowe's and we found these awesome roses on sale. We've been wanting to spruce up the yard a little bit so we decided to pick some up. There were a ton of colors to choose from but I picked two white ones and one pink and white one. The white ones remind me of In-and-Out, (I'm pretty sure all of my California friends are smiling right now) it's like having a little piece of home here with me.
I planted them in the front flower bed while Brian worked on pressure washing the fence so we could stain it. Which by the way, he stained it Saturday and it looks amazing! Anyways, a few days after I planted the roses, it snowed which made me kinda nervous. But as you can see they are doing great. So far the girls have loved helping me water them every day. We'll see how long that last...

No comments: