Monday, August 20, 2012

Family Picture Day


I forgot to add these two pictures on my last post.  Krekles is the local burger joint in Brian's home town.  I began my love affair with it on my first trip back there years ago and it was love at first bite.  The burgers are juicy and the ice cream is divine.  

Grandma and Ava waiting on our order.

We spent lots of time playing in the water in Grandpa and Grandma's back yard.  It was hot!

One evening while we where there my Mother In Love had arranged for us to have some family pictures taken.  We got to the spot a little early so I had to sneak a few pictures of my own while everyone was all dolled up.  This doesn't happen everyday so I had to get proof of it!






Cousins!

Brian's cousin Amy was our photographer.  I so wish we lived closer so a) our kids could play together more and b) so Amy and I could play together more!  I wish she could teach me everything she knows because she is an amazing photographer.

One more little tid-bit that we learned that evening.  The kids pointed it our actually. Matt and Amy's three kids and our three kids all have the same eyes.  All three of my kids have different colored eyes; brown, blue and hazel.  So do hers!  How crazy is that?!

It was good to see you and the kiddos Amy!  Can't wait to see the pictures you got.  I know they'll be amazing!

No comments: