Monday, October 17, 2011

Sit Back. Relax.

Actual Date: Friday, July 29, 2011

 Once a month my Mom has a massage therapist come out.  Her name is Renette and we've become close with her in the last 4 years.  The past couple years Renette has spent one day with us during our Family Reunion, giving everyone massages.  And I do mean the whoooole day.  There's a lot of us so it takes awhile.

There's Brooke sprucing my Mom's hair up.  We were all packed in Chelsea's salon so she couldn't resist playing with all the fun hair stuff.

The kids got bored of the whole massage thing quick so we set them up playing in the water.


After awhile I remembered I had bought stuff for one of the activities on our Bucket List.  Tie Dye! 


After dinner we had ice cream of course.


That night when I put the kids in the bath tub they were the messiest I think I've ever seen them.  That's alright with me.  That's a sure sign of a productive/fun day in my book.

No comments: