Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day One Hundred and Sixty-Two

Actual Date: Friday, September 3, 2010


We went to the a reception for my dear friend Andrea and her new husband Michael on this night. And it worked out perfect because my Mother and Father in Love ( I stole that from my friend Sasha ;o) were in town to watch the kids. So Brian and I got a fun little date night out of it.


Their cute cake with their new shared initial. "O"


Love this little last minute waring before the cake feeding. Their faces are priceless.


The beautiful bride and groom and my new friend Irine and her husband Shiju. I just met them that night. Irine is so sweet. And she is pregnant with their first! How exciting! So we talked a lot about that.

And through the beauty of facebook we've been able to keep in touch and I just saw pictures that she posted from the "Baby Daddy" Shower she threw for her Shiju. Isn't that the best idea ever? She even made him wear a shirt that said "Baby Daddy" and everything. I love it! And his friends gave him gifts like a hazmat suit, gloves and gas mask. I'm guessing that was his gear to change a diaper. haha. The whole idea was just too cute! I told her it almost made me want to have another baby....Almost!

The reception was at Andrea's Dad and Step Mom's BEAUTIFUL house.

Brian and Andrea

Michael, Andrea and her parents

I love them. They are the sweetest family ever.

I am so excited for Micheal and Andrea and I am so happy that we could be there to celebrate with them.

On the way out I had to take a picture of the wall in the living room. I love how they did the texture only part way up and then stopped and made it smooth. It was really pretty when you stood in the room and looked at it all around you. So I took a quick picture to log it away for my dream house maybe one day.

We went home around 9ish just to make sure the Grandparents weren't tied up in a corner somewhere and to get some things started for Parker's Birthday party the next day! Little did I know that when I know that those "some things" would turn into staying up till 1 am baking all the cakes and putting the party favors together... Oh well. It worked out good because there was no time to do it the next day.

No comments: