Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day One Hundred and Sixty-Five

Actual Date: Monday, September 6, 2010

We went to the mall today to catch a break from the hot Texas heat.

Parker played in the water playground for the first time and LOVED it.

He would have spent all day there if we would have let him. It was equally entertaining for us to watch him and hear his little giggles.

The girls played in the water too but they loved the other playground just as much. They waited there with Daddy and Grandpa while Grandma and Mommy discovered the store Charming Charlie.

Oh my goodness, I am in L-O-V-E. It's one of my new favorite stores. The whole store is organized by color and they have everything from necklaces to cozy beer covers! We spent at least a good hour and a half in there. And there was more we could see but we were afraid that the boys were going to be mad at us for taking so long.

I believe I remember Brian's exact words being "We thought you'd died."

No comments: