Monday, November 1, 2010

Day One Hundred and Sixty

I'm back! It's been busy around here and I haven't been feeling my best lately but a new friend has re inspired me to keep up with this. I really do enjoy doing this, it's just hard to find the time to do it. I think I have a picture for just about everyday. Now, the question is how good is my memory. I'll do my best to keep it accurate and get up to date so it is easier to keep up with.

Actual Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Look who I caught standing up on his own today... This was his very first time pulling to stand all by himself. And let me tell you he was very proud. And so was Mommy!

After all that showing off he was worn out. And Chester was worn out from watching him too it looks like. So the two little buddies took a rest together. For a minute anyways before they were off into the next thing.

No comments: