Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Heading Home

Why is it when you are waiting for a vacation it seems to take forever to get there.  But when you finally get to the vacation it flies by in the blink of an eye?  Before we knew it it was time to say goodbye to our family and head for home.

Which meant saying goodbye to our newest little cousin/nephew.  I so miss seeing the smile on these kiddo's faces while playing together.

On our way home we stopped to have lunch with one of my childhood friends.  Lindz and I have know each other for, let's see... forever and a day I think.... 

Yep that sounds about right.  Seriously, I can't remember when we met, she's just always been there.  Love ya girl!

Annnnnd, my cousin Abe met us too!  I was soooo excited to see him.  I told my Dad where we were stopping for lunch and he said "Why aren't you meeting Abe?"  For some reason I had forgotten that he lived in that area too.  How horrible of me!  But luckily I got ahold of him and he cruised right over.  

I know he was excited to see me too.  Right Abe? 

Abe?!?!  You know you love me!

I sent the above picture to my other cousin Chelsea and said "Look what I got."    

About two seconds later she sent this picture and said "Look what I got!" 

WhaaaaaaaT? Tim Tight White Jeans McGraw!  No fair!  

About the only other notable thing that happned on our way home was this horrible poster.

Why?

Luckily it was Saturday so we missed it.

No comments: